What Does Curaleaf
Offer New York Patients?
First and foremost, Curaleaf offers compassion and understanding for your medical condition, and total support for the courage you show in fighting for a better life. We’re here to help by providing:
THC & CBD Products Now Available
Curaleaf offers a range of safe, legal, and full-strength cannabis products made using the industry’s cleanest, most medically precise extraction and purification methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Only a New York State certified, licensed practitioner (see below) can decide if you qualify for medical marijuana under New York law. Here are the steps you need to take to become a qualified patient of Curaleaf:
- Schedule an appointment with a registered practitioner who has taken the required training to certification medical marijuana for patients.
- Your physician will place a certification and recommendation for your use of medical marijuana
- Once your physician has placed a certification, you may fill your certification with Curaleaf.
- Please go to https://www.health.ny.gov/regulations/medical_marijuana/practitioner/public_list.htm to the registered practitioner page or the New York State practitioner page.
A patient can be certified to use medical marijuana if suffering from one of the following:
- Chronic Pain
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury with Spasticity
- Additional qualifying conditions are being considered and added to the program on an on going basis.
No, but you must prove either permanent or temporary residency. You can satisfy this requirement by providing the ID number from your New York State Driver’s License or New York State Non-Driver ID Card.
- If you do not have, or cannot obtain, this information, you must provide a copy of one of the following:
- A copy of a government-issued identification card that contains your name and New York State address. If you are under the age of eighteen, your parent or legal guardian applying on your behalf (proxy applicant) must submit a copy of his or her state or government-issued identification and a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- A copy of a utility bill or other document showing your residency issued within the previous two months. The document must contain your name and address.
- A copy of a current lease or similar document showing your residency within New York State.
- Other documentation as approved by DOH containing sufficient information to show proof of residency in New York State.
- If you are a non-New York State Resident temporarily residing in New York for the care and treatment of a serious condition, and you have been certified by a practitioner registered in New York State, you must provide documentation showing proof of temporary residence in New York State. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- A copy of a lease, a utility bill, a hospital bill, or other documentation as approved by DOH, which contains sufficient information to show proof of temporary residency in New York State.
- No, New York does not have reciprocity with other states.
- Curaleaf offers a variety of marijuana products including balanced formulations, high-THC and high-CBD formulations.
- For more information please visit our products page at ny.curaleaf.com/products/
- Curaleaf is licensed to cultivate or distribute medical marijuana in nine states.
- Fill out your contact information here https://ny.curaleaf.com/contact/ and we will get back to you as soon as possible to answer all of your questions.
- Dosing is unique to each patient and their condition. Please call us or your practitioner for a consultation or you may visit a Curaleaf dispensary to speak with our pharmacists or patient consultants.
- Yes, you may designate up to two caregivers. All caregivers must be registered by the DOH. You must provide the following information for each designated caregiver:
- The caregiver’s first and last name
- The caregiver’s address
- The caregiver’s date of birth and
- The caregiver’s NYS ID number (an NYS ID is either a New York State Driver’s License or a New York State Non-Driver ID Card).
- Medical Marijuana card.
- A copy of the certification from your practitioner.
- A government issued ID, i.e., New York ID, Passport, Military ID etc.
- We accept payment in cash and through CanPay. Give us a call to learn how to sign up for CanPay!
Curaleaf dispensaries are wellness centers with a pharmacists and consultants standing by to answer your questions. Our dispensary’s warm, spa-like setting is designed to put you at ease as you sit with our team to answer all of your questions.
- Delivery services are coming soon!